You Need A Budget (YNAB) v126.96.36.199 APK
You Need A Budget (YNAB) v188.8.131.52 APK. The perfect companion app of YNAB (You Need A Budget) for Desktop.
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
– Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
– About.com 2011 Reader’s Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
– “YNAB is great stuff – it really is.” (CNN Headline Radio)
– “If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB.” (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance)
– Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
– “The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget.” (About.com)
YNAB for Android now Has Cloud Sync!
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn’t have an internet connection, it will “catch up” to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It’s seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone’s on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync requires YNAB 4.
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Cloud Sync is optional. You can still sync manually over a shared wi-fi network.
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple’s App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It’s easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application)
Don’t have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
* You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
* Wi-Fi network: Your device and computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi (wireless) network, or your computer must have a wireless card.
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device’s IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device’s ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn’t leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.